Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We had a Pool Party... 9 months ago!

First let me start this blog entry with a HUGE apology. I may get an award for being the worst "blog-updater" ever! I have completely neglected the BigHouse blog, but hopefully not anymore. I can't promise I'll be updating everyday, but I am going to strive for at least once a week! I think I can handle that!

My first update of the past 9 months or so is about our pool party we had way back in June! After ending our Swimsuit and Towel Drive (which was a great success, we collected over 65 suits and towels!) we had a pool party to kick off the summer! The kids enjoyed cupcakes, diving boards and just swimming and playing together! The parents enjoyed a night of adult conversation with others who truly "get" what they are going through every day!

We are now about to kick off our 2nd annual swimsuit drive, which will run March 28th- May 1st 2010! We accept new swimsuits and new towels so spread the word and check out the cute suits next time you are shopping!!!





No comments: